Treat Yo'self 2019!


I have been so busy with work and planning for Mocha Michele that I haven’t taken any time to myself. I have always made it a point to do something small once a week, usually involving feeding my face, but over the past few weeks, I haven’t done anything, not even as much as a nice long soak in the bath. It’s easy to get caught up in life and forget to slow down a pay yourself some special attention from time to time. So if you are like me and are starting to feel the consequences of your neglect, a day of treating yourself is much needed. 

Here are some ideas I jotted down to kick off my “Treat Yo’self” (as seen on Parks and Recreations) Day:

  1. Buy yourself something nice. Whether it be a cupcake from your favorite bakery or those diamond hoop earrings you have been eyeing online for months.
  2. Find a good restaurant that you’ve never visited and try it out. Yelp is a good place to look for new places with good reviews.
  3. Buy a few small pieces to redecorate or add décor to your home. 
  4. Have a date night with your significant other.
  5. Have a girl’s night out.
  6. Sleep in on an off day. I never do this. I am always up around 6am and doing something. Smh. 


As busy as life can get, let’s not forget to take care of self!

Comments

Popular Posts