May Online Store Update!


I am OFFICIALLY 2 months out and the excitement of launching makes it impossible for me to sleep!

Over the past 10 months, I have purchased more inventory and bought more office and packing supplies (I’ve spaced some of these purchases out). The most interesting experience I’ve had so far is learning to create my own graphics (like IG promo pictures and videos). I designed a purchased stickers and business cards. I plan to set up and designed my website on Shopify in the next month or so. I’ve made it a point to watch YouTube videos and set up a free Shopify trial to get acquainted with the features. 

Canva has turned out to be my favorite app/site (next to YouTube)! There is so much you can create with it design wise. The design process is actually pretty fun and really helps you get in touch with your creative side. Feel free to share your design inspo!

Comments

Popular Posts