An introverted-extrovert trying to navigate social media and marketing…


It can be difficult to navigate social media and the marketing aspects of a blog or business for anyone, but it is especially difficult for those types of people who are exhausted after a few hours of being around a group of people. When I am in a group or talking to a number of people, I can hold conversation, mix, mingle, and all of that good stuff, but once that is over, I need about 12 hours to recoup. I like blogging because it balances my desire to interact with my nature to not so much lol. With blogging, I can share and receive when I am in a space for it. And that just makes me want to share even more. 

When you are an introverted-extrovert as I have coined myself to be, you have to find what works best for you. Otherwise, you will find yourself burnt out by social media and trying to market your brand. Planning my marketing and social media activity out in advance is what has helped me so far, but hopefully as I interact more with you all here, I will feel less and less intimidated. If I find any other things that help, I will definitely let you all know. In the meantime, I will keep my fridge stocked with wine and a scrub on the side of my tub for my recouping moments.

Comments

Popular Posts