November Online Store Update!


I am 8 months out from launch and I am still very much enjoying the experience. It hasn’t gotten easier necessarily, but it is getting more and more exciting. I keep learning lessons, through research and the hard way. I have so much more to do, but I really wanted to take my time.

Over the past 4 months, I have purchased more inventory and bought some office and packing supplies. The most interesting experience I’ve had so far is learning to create my own graphics (like IG promo pictures and videos). I think I’m pretty average on the tech savvy scale, however, I have learned so much regarding digital marketing. There are so many apps out there that make the process much easier to manage and understand.

Here are some of the apps I have found to be super useful:
Canva
Unfold
Splice
iMovie

This process is nothing short of exciting. I am always so eager to share it with you all!

Comments

Popular Posts